I rented Moonlight Resonance up to episode 8 hoping to paste myself leaving room to study and watch other series like When a Dog Loves a Cat, Best Selling Secret, & Legend of the Demigods but that plan didn't go so well. My uncle came over while I was school and took episode 4-8 to borrow and still hasn't given it back. I had no choice but to watch it online and then temptation took over. Next thing you know I got hooked and watched all the way up to episode 17. Episode 18-20 are already downloaded but that's as far as I can go and now I must wait about another week or more before new episodes come out.
MR is so much better than HOG in opinion. The characters are extremely intriguing. The script is very well written. I'm biting my nails as I watch.
Once again, let's do bullet list of notable things...
- Lee Sze Kei character Hor Ma is extremely pityful. I feel touch seeing her kids having so much faith in her and loving her so much.
- Moses Chan's character seems to very dynamic to storyline, constantly helping to change the direction of the storyline. For some reason I think he looks so sexy in this series. So geeky & dorky yet tall and innocent with a maturity appeal. So hot....
- Raymond Lam is so sweet, kind, and romantic as Goon Ga Jai. I dont see why he has to be the one to fight for Linda. It should be Linda and another female character fighting for him. It would be more interesting.
- Linda Chung took the back seat role as Yu So Sum. Her character does not come off special, attention grabbing, or even that important to the storyline.
- Tavia Yeung really shines in MR. She's the new Seung Joi Sum minus the annoying Days Without SJS in the background sound when it's her scenes.
- Fala Chen has really improved. I feel so sad seeing cry and expressing her feelings through sign language.
- I didn't like Ha Yu up until like episode 10. Turns out he has another side to him and he really does care for Hor Ma and all his kids equally.
- In HOG, Susanna Kwan was meant to be Evil. I think it's clear she's just meant to be Annoying in MR. She's such an instigator.
- Michelle Yim is Amazing as the Villain. Subtle yet extremely Cunning.
- I'm dying to see Moses kiss Tavia. I think they're so cute together.
- Bosco Wong just appeared, and soon Kate Tsui will too. The love triangles will begin to form... I have a feeling I must brace myself for some serious crying scenes.
- I thought it was funny that they had a scene where the family was looking at Kate Tsui's pictures from The Academy II and they all were making faces like they think she's ugly. In reality, it's still the same Kate with just shorter hair.
- I learned the youngest brother is name Vincent Wan. To my surprise he's a Dolce Vita boy. Him and the other Dolce Vita boy Jason Chan are so cute. I can't believe Vincent is 24 though, he looks like he's 17 or 18.