I FINALLY got to start to watching Raymond's Dominance, I mean, Moonlight Resonance. So far from episode 1-6, I really like it. I see why some people may be drawn to it like me. This family is so dysfunctional. Worst than the one from Heart of Greed. I think its great since that perfect all around family seen in most TVB series couldn't be more far from reality. Every family has craziness that they keep secret. In a hectic Metropolis like Hong Kong this couldn't be more true. People in HK probably enjoy watching MR because they think it's awesome that there is a family worst than them or what goes on in their family is pretty normal.
What's Stand's Out To Me Right Now
- Michelle Yim's Hair/Wig/Helmet/Hat, it took me quite a bit of time to get past what ever the heck is on her head. It looks like the Moon could revolve around it.
- For some reason, Fala Chen's character keeps reminding of Myolie Wu's character in Golden Faith.
- If I stop, rewind & fast forward randomly, then play, no matter how many times I will land on a scene with Raymond Lam in it. Try it! lol
- I really like Moses Chan's character. Sexy nerd vibe...
- Tavia's Hair < Linda's Hair
- Tavia's Acting > Linda's Acting (So Far...)
- Lai Lok Yi looks like a Korean gigolo.
- The youngest brother in the family is Cute. I dont know his name but he's quite a cutey.
- I don't understand how LSK's character didn't end up with at least half of the fortune since Ha Yu was the one that cheated. If that was me, I would take him for all he's got...
- The grandma's acting is terrific!
- Susanna Kwan out dos herself and takes it to another level of annoyingness. Good job!