Do It!


Want To Link Us?
TVB Generation
Asianfanatics
Charmed TVBness
Jayne's Star
HK Buzz
TVB Sidsation
Charmed Foreva
TvbFantazyIsland
Ent-You
Asianz Rendezvous
TVB-DELiRiOUS
TVB Lounge
Forever Ada Choi
Loony 4evr
Promise Under Starlight
The Beehive
Fairytale Promise
emony- pemony
Asian Video Network
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I Love Asian
TVB Musings
Always TVB
Lor's TVB Island
The Course of TVB
fashionsenserain
In Love with TVB
Man Chi's Fairy Land
A Way of Thinking
LOELLE'S BLOG
TVB Iconized
Celebrity Blogs
Love_of _TVB
Kevin-Niki
TVB Access
TVB Luver
Tvb Wonderful Series
TVB Reflections
Asian-Sharing
TVB Sensation
Michelle Ye
Ron-Site
TVB Special
TVB Celebrities
TVB Viet Bolly
Forever Love TVB
Inferno's TVB
Thoughts On TVB
T-Yeung
Tavia SOS Forum
K-Pop & TVB
Exchange Links

TVB GENERATION COPYRIGHT© 2005-2006 Visitors Ever-since October 16, 2005

Powered by Blogger


Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Where have Asia been?


Where have Asia Been? As you guys have noticed, Asia have not post for a very long time. She has some medical problems and is trying to catch up with her school work so she doesn't have much time to update the blog. However, when she has the time, she will come back and update again. Please continue to support the blog!

Words from Asia: "My health is weak right now. As for what I have, I would like to keep it medical issues private. I think I will be completely fine soon. But my professors have graciously let me make up all the work I missed during the time I was out so I'm very busy as of right now. I think I will return to update soon, but I dont exactly know when."

My name is Stacy and I will continue to help Asia update and keep this blog alive! As for the Latest TVB Viet Released, Asia will continue to update when she has the time. Asia and I have decided to work together and keep this blog alive. If you have any questions or suggestions, feel free to leave a message in the chatbox or E-Mail us.

Comments on "Where have Asia been?"

 

Blogger sehseh said ... (2:53 AM) : 

Hi Stacy, thank you for letting us know Asia's condition. Please pass my message: "Get well soon!" to Asia and I look forward for her to return someday.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:17 PM) : 

thank you so much Stacy!
I hope Asia will feel better soon!

 

Blogger Kaptain A said ... (4:46 PM) : 

Thanks for keeping us updated Stacey! Hope that Asia will get better and return to us soon!

Alice

 

Blogger Carmen the cranky said ... (5:54 AM) : 

ohmygosh i hope Asia recovers soon! and btw thanks for helping her update this blog :)

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:15 PM) : 

Hope Asia would get better soon!

Thanks for helping to update and letting us know about Asia.

 

post a comment


Entertainment Blogs - Blog Top Sites Directory of Entertainment Blogs