Do It!


Want To Link Us?
TVB Generation
Asianfanatics
Charmed TVBness
Jayne's Star
HK Buzz
TVB Sidsation
Charmed Foreva
TvbFantazyIsland
Ent-You
Asianz Rendezvous
TVB-DELiRiOUS
TVB Lounge
Forever Ada Choi
Loony 4evr
Promise Under Starlight
The Beehive
Fairytale Promise
emony- pemony
Asian Video Network
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I Love Asian
TVB Musings
Always TVB
Lor's TVB Island
The Course of TVB
fashionsenserain
In Love with TVB
Man Chi's Fairy Land
A Way of Thinking
LOELLE'S BLOG
TVB Iconized
Celebrity Blogs
Love_of _TVB
Kevin-Niki
TVB Access
TVB Luver
Tvb Wonderful Series
TVB Reflections
Asian-Sharing
TVB Sensation
Michelle Ye
Ron-Site
TVB Special
TVB Celebrities
TVB Viet Bolly
Forever Love TVB
Inferno's TVB
Thoughts On TVB
T-Yeung
Tavia SOS Forum
K-Pop & TVB
Exchange Links

TVB GENERATION COPYRIGHT© 2005-2006 Visitors Ever-since October 16, 2005

Powered by Blogger


Monday, July 23, 2007

ATV Is Lame

lol, ATV is really pulling out the big guns now. I heard they're airing a Grand Production just to show some force and not lose face during the Drive of Life fever. Which I didnt get because they're airing it during the Devil's Disciple time slot. Supposively its because they heard fans are very critical of DD so they wanted to capitalize, how cowardly... I don't think DD is all that bad, it's OK, not the greatest but not the worst.

This series doesn't look appealing at all. I watch all 3 of ATV's most recent grand productions-Central Affairs, Central Affairs II, and No Turning Back so I was curious to see what's all the fuss is about. I can honestly I'm not interested at all. I liked CA I & II, and No Turning Back, but I think I will definitely skip this for sure because I dont know anyone except for Adam Cheng.

Young artists usually lead over at TVB but over ATV lets just say its a different story. Just looking at the pictures makes me feel young....
By the way, I keep on hearings ATV is recruting artist with a HUGE budget, if they have so much money why are their production 90% of the time so crappy? Most of the storylines are poor, the lighting is bad, the video quality isn't clear, and the directing is bad too.

>>CLICK TO ENLARGE<<

Comments on "ATV Is Lame"

 

post a comment


Entertainment Blogs - Blog Top Sites Directory of Entertainment Blogs