Do It!


Want To Link Us?
TVB Generation
Asianfanatics
Charmed TVBness
Jayne's Star
HK Buzz
TVB Sidsation
Charmed Foreva
TvbFantazyIsland
Ent-You
Asianz Rendezvous
TVB-DELiRiOUS
TVB Lounge
Forever Ada Choi
Loony 4evr
Promise Under Starlight
The Beehive
Fairytale Promise
emony- pemony
Asian Video Network
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I Love Asian
TVB Musings
Always TVB
Lor's TVB Island
The Course of TVB
fashionsenserain
In Love with TVB
Man Chi's Fairy Land
A Way of Thinking
LOELLE'S BLOG
TVB Iconized
Celebrity Blogs
Love_of _TVB
Kevin-Niki
TVB Access
TVB Luver
Tvb Wonderful Series
TVB Reflections
Asian-Sharing
TVB Sensation
Michelle Ye
Ron-Site
TVB Special
TVB Celebrities
TVB Viet Bolly
Forever Love TVB
Inferno's TVB
Thoughts On TVB
T-Yeung
Tavia SOS Forum
K-Pop & TVB
Exchange Links

TVB GENERATION COPYRIGHT© 2005-2006 Visitors Ever-since October 16, 2005

Powered by Blogger


Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Currently...

I've been really busy, as usual I know. This week is actually mid-term for me so I've been studying my butt off to make the grades. But today I really tired & fed up of study so I took a 3 hour break to update. I'm watching couple TVB series so I'll do a smal write up about them, afterwards I'm watching America's Next Top Model.

Currently Watching: I shouldn't say currently because I haven't watched any of these lately but I'll pick up watching this weekend once I'm done with everything.

I'm watching a couple of series like Devil's Disciple & The Brink of Law. [DD] episodes 17-18 are apparently out, too bad havent found time to watch them yet. I cant wait to finish the series. So far episodes 1-16 one character in particular really irritates me COUGH*Bosco's. I've been discussing it with memebers at Metal's VOH forum, if you're interested come join us. Dont worry I'll explain why he frustrates me in a later post all about [DD].




I'm also rewatching Man's Best Friend with Louis Koo, Jessica Hsuan, Sammi Cheng, Jerry Lam, & Lee San San. I saw it when I was like 11-12 years old so its basicly like watching a new series because I don't remember anything. Its such a sweet & funny series, I really like it. Louis Koo looks so much different back then. I like his look back then more, very round, youthful, & soft. These past few years he started to look really weird, his tan isn't natural looking anymore-it looks really orange. And his hair is kinda bleach orange looking as well. He's not as round with the soft look anymore because his face is so define that it looks "boney" like he had plastic surgery. I'll also tell ya how this series turns out.


Man's Best Friend THEME VIDEO:

Labels:

Comments on "Currently..."

 

post a comment


Entertainment Blogs - Blog Top Sites Directory of Entertainment Blogs