Do It!


Want To Link Us?
TVB Generation
Asianfanatics
Charmed TVBness
Jayne's Star
HK Buzz
TVB Sidsation
Charmed Foreva
TvbFantazyIsland
Ent-You
Asianz Rendezvous
TVB-DELiRiOUS
TVB Lounge
Forever Ada Choi
Loony 4evr
Promise Under Starlight
The Beehive
Fairytale Promise
emony- pemony
Asian Video Network
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I Love Asian
TVB Musings
Always TVB
Lor's TVB Island
The Course of TVB
fashionsenserain
In Love with TVB
Man Chi's Fairy Land
A Way of Thinking
LOELLE'S BLOG
TVB Iconized
Celebrity Blogs
Love_of _TVB
Kevin-Niki
TVB Access
TVB Luver
Tvb Wonderful Series
TVB Reflections
Asian-Sharing
TVB Sensation
Michelle Ye
Ron-Site
TVB Special
TVB Celebrities
TVB Viet Bolly
Forever Love TVB
Inferno's TVB
Thoughts On TVB
T-Yeung
Tavia SOS Forum
K-Pop & TVB
Exchange Links

TVB GENERATION COPYRIGHT© 2005-2006 Visitors Ever-since October 16, 2005

Powered by Blogger


Sunday, September 03, 2006

>> Holy Smokes, Kate Tsui Is On Fire!! <<

I know this is really random, but I'm just so shocked after reading this article at Asianfantics. CLICK HERE to read it and see what exactly is so shocking to me.

Well, basicly the article talks about the upcoming movie, Eye In The Sky. Its stars Simon Yam, Tony Leung Ka Fai, and Kate Tsui! Yes, Kate Tsui. I couldn't believe Kate snaged a role with two lengendary actors infamous in Hong Kong cinema, but I was floored when I found out she is the female lead! Simon Yam is an international actor and Tony Leung Ka Fai was this year's winner of the Best Actor at the Hong Kong Film Award. Both are big name actors who made it into the top ten list of most influential actors in Hong Kong cinema.

Its every newcomer's dream to working with them, and Kate Tsui gets to play their opposite female lead. I dont think big names fa dans could have even gotten the role if they wanted, but strangely she got it. If Kate really put alot heart into the movie, it might get her a nomination as Best Newcomer at this year's Hong Kong Film Award. The film is directed by Yau Nai-Hoi, the writer of almost all Johnnie To's movies. And its produced by legendary director of Election 1 & 2, none other than Johnny To himself. With big names like those, this might take Kate all the way to the Cannes Film Festival.

My finals thoughts: I'm surprise. I know Kate isn't exactly beloved among TVB fans, but she isnt exactly hated so I really dont know what to make of her poularity-wise. I like Kate, but I'm not really a big fan. I think she is moving at really quick paste with alot of big roles in series, she was almost as fast as Linda Chung until she talked about sexual position on the radio & almost got frozen. Otherwise, I think she would have gotten a lead in a series by now.

Comments on ">> Holy Smokes, Kate Tsui Is On Fire!! <<"

 

post a comment


Entertainment Blogs - Blog Top Sites Directory of Entertainment Blogs