Do It!


Want To Link Us?
TVB Generation
Asianfanatics
Charmed TVBness
Jayne's Star
HK Buzz
TVB Sidsation
Charmed Foreva
TvbFantazyIsland
Ent-You
Asianz Rendezvous
TVB-DELiRiOUS
TVB Lounge
Forever Ada Choi
Loony 4evr
Promise Under Starlight
The Beehive
Fairytale Promise
emony- pemony
Asian Video Network
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I Love Asian
TVB Musings
Always TVB
Lor's TVB Island
The Course of TVB
fashionsenserain
In Love with TVB
Man Chi's Fairy Land
A Way of Thinking
LOELLE'S BLOG
TVB Iconized
Celebrity Blogs
Love_of _TVB
Kevin-Niki
TVB Access
TVB Luver
Tvb Wonderful Series
TVB Reflections
Asian-Sharing
TVB Sensation
Michelle Ye
Ron-Site
TVB Special
TVB Celebrities
TVB Viet Bolly
Forever Love TVB
Inferno's TVB
Thoughts On TVB
T-Yeung
Tavia SOS Forum
K-Pop & TVB
Exchange Links

TVB GENERATION COPYRIGHT© 2005-2006 Visitors Ever-since October 16, 2005

Powered by Blogger


Saturday, July 08, 2006

Your Winner For The Mr. HK Competition 2006 is...

Real Name: Francois HUYNH
Cantonese Name: Francois Wong Cheung Fat
Wow! He was one of my top favorites & now the winner. He's actually very good looking, he said in his profile that his childhood dream is being an artiste & singer so I hope heads into the entertainment industry. He's also the brother of last year's finalist Stephen Wong.

He's Viet: I was confirmed in the Cinple Forum that he's part Viet. I had a feeling because his real legal name is Francois Huynh, the vietnamese exact translation to Wong (黃) is Huynh, and is a very well known Vietnamese surname. Same as Bosco's last name Wong, which is Huynh Tong Trach in Viet. In his profile his origin is from Gaungdong. He's Chinese, Viet, & French. A very exotic mix, he has very sexy french accent also because he's from France. I found a new favorite, finally an artiste that's Viet & Chinese like me.

The Downloading: I know some of you guys had problems downloading the 2005 Mr. HK, Scroll down to the Mr. HK 2005 post, a new YSI & Filefront link has been updated courtesy of Dramafan & Hithere05. I'm currently downloading this year's show, I'll upload it to sendspace for you guys once I've downloaded it if I have time.

Comments on "Your Winner For The Mr. HK Competition 2006 is..."

 

Blogger KL3138 said ... (6:52 AM) : 

can u send the 2006 MR.HK SHOW to me.My icq no is 132224255

 

Blogger Asia Choi said ... (12:39 PM) : 

Sorry, I'm still in progress of downloading it. I might upload it later. Plus I dont have ICQ.

 

post a comment


Entertainment Blogs - Blog Top Sites Directory of Entertainment Blogs