Do It!


Want To Link Us?
TVB Generation
Asianfanatics
Charmed TVBness
Jayne's Star
HK Buzz
TVB Sidsation
Charmed Foreva
TvbFantazyIsland
Ent-You
Asianz Rendezvous
TVB-DELiRiOUS
TVB Lounge
Forever Ada Choi
Loony 4evr
Promise Under Starlight
The Beehive
Fairytale Promise
emony- pemony
Asian Video Network
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I Love Asian
TVB Musings
Always TVB
Lor's TVB Island
The Course of TVB
fashionsenserain
In Love with TVB
Man Chi's Fairy Land
A Way of Thinking
LOELLE'S BLOG
TVB Iconized
Celebrity Blogs
Love_of _TVB
Kevin-Niki
TVB Access
TVB Luver
Tvb Wonderful Series
TVB Reflections
Asian-Sharing
TVB Sensation
Michelle Ye
Ron-Site
TVB Special
TVB Celebrities
TVB Viet Bolly
Forever Love TVB
Inferno's TVB
Thoughts On TVB
T-Yeung
Tavia SOS Forum
K-Pop & TVB
Exchange Links

TVB GENERATION COPYRIGHT© 2005-2006 Visitors Ever-since October 16, 2005

Powered by Blogger


Thursday, July 06, 2006

>> Asia's Blog: THE BEST ATV Series Ever!! <<<

.: My Date With A Vampire II :.


.: Love It: This series has got to be the best ATV series ever, and its even one my favorite series of all time now. My Date With A Vampire 1 was good, MDWAV 3 was boring, but MDWAV 2 was great! I started watching the series about a month ago, I finally finish it last week. The ending episodes took my breath away, it was awsome. Almost everything about this series great, even the themevideo & soundtrack are awsome. Before I did this post I did some research, this series is very popular, I've seen threads in forums like Spcnet FLOODED with dicussions from fans. I was glad to see I wasnt the only one that liked this series.

.: The HUGE Cast: This series had a huge cast. Simon Yam, Eric Wan, Joey Meng, Kristy Yang, Joey Leung, Angie Cheung, Pinky Cheung, Kenneth Chan, Belinda Hamnett, Tse Kwan Ho, & Many More... Simon Yam is a big time actor, he's very well known, but I never liked him until this series, he's a great actor.

.: My Favorites: I love the storyline, this time there were many female vampire slayers, very similar to Buffy The Vampire Slayer. My favorite character from this series is Angie Cheung's. As a TVB artiste, Angie had only a few of memorable roles, but once she filmed this ATV series, it became her most memorable role. I'll spotlight her later in a future post, she's probably the most famous Malayasian actress in HK. Also love Joey Meng, Pinky Cheung, and Simon Yam. Overall this is a must a see! Dont miss out on this great series, the beginnings starts out a little slow, but the second half had me on the edge of my seat.


Comments on ">> Asia's Blog: THE BEST ATV Series Ever!! <<<"

 

post a comment


Entertainment Blogs - Blog Top Sites Directory of Entertainment Blogs