Do It!


Want To Link Us?
TVB Generation
Asianfanatics
Charmed TVBness
Jayne's Star
HK Buzz
TVB Sidsation
Charmed Foreva
TvbFantazyIsland
Ent-You
Asianz Rendezvous
TVB-DELiRiOUS
TVB Lounge
Forever Ada Choi
Loony 4evr
Promise Under Starlight
The Beehive
Fairytale Promise
emony- pemony
Asian Video Network
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I Love Asian
TVB Musings
Always TVB
Lor's TVB Island
The Course of TVB
fashionsenserain
In Love with TVB
Man Chi's Fairy Land
A Way of Thinking
LOELLE'S BLOG
TVB Iconized
Celebrity Blogs
Love_of _TVB
Kevin-Niki
TVB Access
TVB Luver
Tvb Wonderful Series
TVB Reflections
Asian-Sharing
TVB Sensation
Michelle Ye
Ron-Site
TVB Special
TVB Celebrities
TVB Viet Bolly
Forever Love TVB
Inferno's TVB
Thoughts On TVB
T-Yeung
Tavia SOS Forum
K-Pop & TVB
Exchange Links

TVB GENERATION COPYRIGHT© 2005-2006 Visitors Ever-since October 16, 2005

Powered by Blogger


Sunday, March 19, 2006

Asia's Personal Blog: This Week In A Nutshell


The Slowest Week Ever! This week was quite a week. I had exams to study for and take so it felt like the weight of the world was on my back. But I just wanted to blow it all off. I'm sure everyone here problaly knows what I mean.

But there were a couple things lighten mood this week. First up, in the beginning I didnt know why the heck I posted the Wong Hei post with the double standard. But soon after the post became THE MOST CONTROVERSIAL post in TVB Generation history. My shoutbox received the most interaction, and my hit counter recieved a breaking record number of hits for one day. But none of that tops the quote I recieved from a TVB Generation regular QuackieChau who said and I quote "If TVB likes you, you can rob a bank and murder your family and they'll still give you work.", that became one of my favorite TVB quotes, and its almost a proverb now.

The other thing that lighten the this week's mood was Ron Ng's open barn door. Ron expressed that this has been the most embarassing moment since entering the showbiz and said, "I thought it felt a bit breezy so I turned around the zipped it up. Because the pants for filming yesterday doesn't have a zipper, I just accidentally forgot to zip up this time." This was definitely the funniest piece of news I've read in a while.

I felt really lazy the last few days, but after spending about an hour and a half writting the Sex and the City recasting I was back. I have another piece I'm gonna write, its about the classic series I'm currently rewatching.

Comments on "Asia's Personal Blog: This Week In A Nutshell"

 

post a comment


Entertainment Blogs - Blog Top Sites Directory of Entertainment Blogs